I read on Go Visit Hawaii that Oahu North Shore’s Big Waves Are on!!
In Hawaii, Aloha Friday is the day that we take it easy and look forward to the weekend. So Kalani of An Island Life thought that on Fridays she would take it easy on posting, too. On her blog she’ll ask a simple question for us to answer. Nothing that requires a lengthy response. Then if we would like to participate, we can do the same.
Since Thanksgiving is just around the corner, I would like to ask: What is your favorite dish on Thanksgiving? Now, if you do not celebrate Thanksgiving (like if you are from another country), my question is what is your favorite holiday dish?
I know some friends who loves pumpkin pies, but I look forward to the pistachio salad made of jello, whip cream and pistachio – hhhmmmm yum!?
Don’t forget to go to An Island Life and visit other participants this Aloha Friday
This Hawaiian Canoe Ceremony was taken today at A DAY OF HOPE. For more photos from the A DAY OF HOPE 2008 at Four Seasons Maui, see slide on this post. For more winner photos, visit Lotus on her Sarcastic Mom Blog.
Participated in Wordless Wed Monday Edition too .
Receive our RSS Feed via Email
Most Recent Posts
- Running, Walking and Watching Maui Sunset
- For The Love of Maui 5K Fun Run 2015
- WordPress Camp, Whale Day, Valentines Day, Maui Brewing Company, and Other Stuff That Went On This Weekend
- Top 10 Made-on-Maui Valentine’s Gift Idea
- Hawaiian Airlines Premier Club Lounge and Ululani’s Shave Ice Grand Opening in Maui Lani